Business expansion and process standardisationRedefining process for an accounting firm to help them focus on business expansion
To focus on new acquisitions in different geographical areas they needed to free up their resources and replace them with APT’s off-shore resources. However, the continuity of work had to be maintained at all times. At the same time they wanted to standardise the processes being implemented in the new businesses; and all this with a cost effective business model.
What APT offered:
APT provided qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants as dedicated FTEs (Full time employees) to ensure that the work being done was consistent and achieved the highest benchmarks of quality and accuracy. As soon as competency was established and continuity in consistency and accuracy were observed, the team at APT started handling the Self Managed Super Funds. APT also successfully standardised the processes of the firms the client had acquired in different geographical areas. They then proceeded to take over the tasks of preparation and review of Financial Statements, BAS and Tax Returns as well as company and individual tax planning. This process was interspersed with the preparation of financial planning letters; all of which was reviewed in detail by qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants.
After receiving consistent quality of work on Self Managed Super Funds, the client decided to pass on further processes of
- Tax Planning
- Preparation of BAS
- Review of Individual Tax Returns for walk in clients
- Assistance in transition of work from newly acquired accounting firms
By putting their trust in APT’s services, the client received the benefits of
- Standardisation in processes across all acquired firms irrespective of geographic locations
- Consistency in the quality of work due to review by qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants
- Strengthened and streamlined reporting processes
- Higher productivity and efficiency
- Higher profitability and cost saving
- Utilizing their freed up resources in acquisition of new firms