- May 3, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Anyone involved in business would agree that there’s been a significant amount of change over the past decade.
Many of the old staples that have supported businesses for years have eroded away thanks to the changing behaviors caused by the internet. The only way to remain profitable in this changing landscape is to look for ways that your business can improve.
Because let’s face it, the cost of opening your doors has increases dramatically over the past decade.
1. The average Australian weekly wage has increased by 36% over the past 10 years.
2. We are more regulated today than ever before with the added cost of compliance and insuring your business is skyrocketing year on year.
3. Rents, property prices and other business expenses have all increased dramatically making it far more expensive today to run your business than ever before.
While all of this has been going on, local and overseas competition have invaded your once stable market and then there are the internet based businesses who offer basic services to the mass market at a fraction of the cost. And what is the result when you combine increased costs with lower margins and increased competition?
Yes! It’s no wonder why most Australian small and medium businesses are making less money today than they where 10 years ago.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
By spending the time to look at where you can improve efficiency, reduce your costs and improve effectiveness of each one of your team members you can turn around the trend of reduced margins and increased costs.
Think of the possibilities:
- Suddenly you had an extra 15 hours of more each week to focus on the growth of your business
- You were able to reduce your fixed wages cost by as much as 50%
- There were less errors, better quality work, reduced wait times and improved employee output
Wouldn’t that be a total business transformation? All of this is possible if you develop a productive Outsourced team with APT Business Services.
Click here to start your outsourcing journey with APT today.