- October 9, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
As Australia’s population continues to grow, more businesses are entering the marketplace. As competition increases customers expect a better customer experience and businesses are required to become more client focused.
Outsourcing your back-end process will allow your employees to have more time to focus on the client experience and become more competitive in your industry. Businesses now have the option to outsource a range of services for many different industries.
So, what should you outsource?
APT focus on specialised industries including, strata and property, legal process outsourcing, and financial services as well as recruitment process outsourcing.
Strata and Property
The Property & Strata Management market is very competitive and with growing competition, profit margins reduce. APT is highly experienced in delivering accounting, secretarial and administrative services related to the property and strata management industries. Our outsourcing services will help you reduce administrative cost and increase profitability.
Our Property & Strata Management Services Include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Rent Reconciliations
- Debt Collection
- Body Corporate year end reconciliations
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and Tax returns
- Preparation of Meeting Agendas
- Transcription of Minutes
- Various other secretarial and administrative services
Legal Process Outsourcing
At APT we currently provide support services to a wide array of firms ranging from sole practitioners through to large practices.
We offer a range of legal process outsourcing services including:
- Contract management
Contracting Drafting services, Contact Monitoring and Management, Document Review, Litigation services and Document Drafting including contracts, agreements, letters to clients, etc.
- Legal Search
Legal Research such as Title Search, Plan search, Body Corporate Search, etc.
- Paralegal Support Services
Proofreading, Litigation Support, Stamping, Settlement Booking, Administrative and Secretarial activities such as following up with clients, etc.
- Accounts Management
Legal Billing activities including preparation of invoices, Collection of Timesheets, etc.
At APT we offer a range of financial services including taxation and compliance, bookkeeping services, management reporting, self-managed super funds, and payroll.
Taxation and compliance
APT’s comprehensive teams of tax experts focus on streamlining processes, cutting costs, and ensuring that our clients derive maximum impact from our country-specific knowledge.
Our annual Taxation and Compliance services include:
- Finalisation of Year End Accounting and Preparation of Tax Returns for all entity types – Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Individuals
- Maintenance of Depreciation Schedules and Asset Registers
- Preparation of fully references Electronic Working Papers ready for Audit
- Tax planning
- Preparation and Lodgement of BAS (Business Activity Statement)
- Preparation of IAS (Instalment Activity Statement)
- Preparation of GST and PAYG
- FBT (Fringe Benefit Tax) Returns
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Bank Feeds Coding
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Ageing Debtors Reports and Summaries
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Asset Ledger Maintenance and Reconciliation
- Invoice Processing Services
- Inventory Maintenance Services
- Interim Financial Reporting for Management Analysis
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Cash Flow Management
- Data Indexing, Storage and Retrieval
management reporting services can help you take informed business decisions. At
APT, we can prepare statements and reports to give you a detailed analysis of
the performance of your organisation. We can assess the financial reports of
your business and give you a report of the overall profitability.
Our management reporting services include:
- Data Trend Analysis
- Forecasting, Interpolations and Budgeting
- Job Turnaround Time and Transaction Time Analysis
- Project/Activity Tracking and Compliance Reporting
- Identifying Metrics and Drivers to Measure Activity Costs and Time Consumption
- Employee/Cost Centre Productivity Reporting
- Errors/Accuracy Reporting
Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
SMSFs are becoming increasingly onerous for accountants to maintain. In fact, many accounting firms run at a loss after factoring time to manage superannuation. Our SMSF outsourcing solutions provides a truly high quality yet cost-effective service to firms who would like to outsource their SMSF accountant’s preparation.
Our SMSF Service includes preparation of financial statements, preparation of minutes, deduction notices, applying for actuary certificates etc. Our deliverables are of superior quality and is directly given to the SMSF auditor appointed by you.
Our annual SMSF compliance services include:
- Preparation of Annual Financials and Tax Returns
- Preparation of Fully Referenced Electronic Workpapers ready for Audit
- Preparation of Trustee Resolutions, Minutes and other SMSF Compliance Documents
- Procuring Actuarial Certificates
- Preparation and Electronic Lodgement of quarterly BAS/IAS returns
We know payroll management can be very difficult to stay on top of, with tax rates changing every year, not to mention all the complexities of leave accruals, entitlements, superannuation and long service leave, making things even harder, that’s why we try to take the stress out of payroll for our clients.
Our payroll services include:
- Payroll Calculation (Including Gross Tax and Net Pay)
- Superannuation Calculation and Fulfillment
- Termination and Redundancy Calculations
- Annual, Sick and Long Service Leave Accruals
- Cost Centre and Departmental Allocations
- Employee Access to Online Payslips and Leave Requests
- Management and Statutory Reports
- Managing Employee Timesheets
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
By implementing clearly defined processes, recruitment process outsourcing reduces recruitment costs, improves the quality of your new employees, reduces the recruitment time and improves your businesses scalability, delivering you a greater return on your investment.
We offer a range of services within the recruitment sector including:
1. Database management
2. Candidate Shortlisting
3. Job Placements
4. Background checks
Australia’s health system is one of the best in the world. Over the next five years, the Department of Jobs and Small Business ‘Australian Jobs 2018’ report predicts that the industry will grow a further 16.1%. As the industry expands, more tasks will be created. Any and all administrative tasks at a doctor’s clinic or a hospital setting can be undertaken at APT.
APT offer a range of services to suit your business needs. We are adaptable to provide the services that you require. We understand that no two companies share the same set of internal processes and requirements, we develop solutions that meet each client’s unique needs.
With expertise in process definition, APT creates customised processes that are unique to every client. No two businesses are the same so why should their outsourcing solutions be the same.
To get started with APT simply go to our contact page. Fill in your details and a description of the services you require, and our team will contact your shortly to understand your needs and offer you the best solution for your business.
Focus on the work you do best and let your outsourcing team do the rest.